Monday 25 February 2013

Oz Smash Book

Since I've been back I've been spending a lot of time scrapbooking, both at TM and at home.  I brought two Smash albums with me to Oz to document my trip.  I did really well keeping up with our adventures until we moved to Sydney, where I was too busy to scrap on a regular basis.  Now that I'm home I have a backlog of pictures to scrap- five months worth to be exact!  I've made it up to the start of October now, a good dent, and am past the middle of book two.  I bought a third album as I took way more photos the second half of the trip then the first.  Good thing I'd been more diligent on keeping up with my blog so I can remember exact dates and little details.  I printed all my pictures with my Selphy, which was handy while traveling.










The best thing about scrapping back home- the product!  Scrapbooking is not so big in Oz and I had a really hard time finding stores that didn't have cheesy 1990's product.  I've been buying a lot since I've got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment