Monday 25 February 2013

Life Is Better Blonde

Welcome to my new blog!  For those of you who have followed me here from Word Under thanks for finding my new home.  For those of you just joining, here's a little bit about me:

My name is Victoria.  I have just moved back to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada after a year's stint in Australia.  I'm a hairstylist so I love all things beauty and fashion related and am a mega shoe-a-holic.  I'm a scrapbooker and an avid photo taker (and slowly getting the hang of photo editing), so be prepared for a lot of photos!  I love to travel (hence my year down under) and see new parts of the world.  I also have a new love and appreciation for my own country, which I hope to get to explore every inch of.  I love spending time with my friends and family (which I've discovered is the most important thing to me after being away so long) and my husband Joel.  

This blog will be a combination of my life, my photos, my scrapbooking, fashion, a bit of party planning, and future travel endeavors (once my Oz debt is cleared...).  I have just joined a group called What to Wear, some awesome ladies giving biweekly fashion posts, which I'm pretty pumped about joining.

Hope everyone enjoys the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment